Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Some Libary-Related Feeds

I first heard of The Feel Good Librarian in a Library Journal article. I hadn't read this blog in a while, but this week's Library 2.0 assignment prompted a visit. It's a fun blog that tells the tales of the Reference Desk front lines. I've added it to my Bloglines list of feeds.

I also added:

Libraries and Librarians Rock (because it sounded cool, and looks very interesting...haven't had a chance to read through it yet, though!)

The Hip Librarians' Book Blog (yes, it also sounded cool, :-) and it looks like it could be a helpful Reader Advisory tool.)

Library Grrrls (I love the "riot grrrl" reference, and it is a good resource aimed at aspiring female librarians.)

Now, I just have to remember to check my Bloglines account so I don't miss anything good!

No comments: